Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept any part of the terms then you are not permitted to access the Service.
- In order to use our Service, you must register for an account.
- When you create an account for using the Service, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You may use the Service for your own business or for direct clients. You may not use the Service for collections or other businesses (such as web directories).
- The user is personal and you must not transfer it to others. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Our Service contains links to third-party web sites or services, including to the content of the page, that are not owned or controlled by Proofratings.
- Proofratings has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Proofratings shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- You are solely responsible for the development, content, operation, maintenance, and use of your content, including but not limited to compliance with the law, any claims relating to your content and properly handling and processing notices sent to you (or any of your affiliates) by any person claiming that your content violate such person’s rights.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you use with our services.
- We may terminate, delete, or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if your violation of the Terms. When deleting your account, we reserve the right to delete the user-granted content you made on the Service.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute must be brought exclusively in the courts located in North Carolina, and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- All the rights in the Service, including all underlying technology provided by us will be our property, and is protected by the USA laws and is applicable international legislation, including without limitation applicable copyright and trademark laws.
Limitations of Liability
- In no event shall we, nor our directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the services (I) for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), (ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination), or (iii) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) of fees paid to us for the particular services during the immediately previous one month period, even if Proofratings had been advised of, knew, or should have known, of the possibility thereof. Subscriber acknowledges that the fees paid by him or her reflect the allocation of risk set forth in this agreement and that Proofratings would not enter into this agreement without these limitations. Subscriber hereby waives any and all claims against Proofratings arising out of subscriber’s purchase or use of the services, or any conduct of Proofratings’s directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives. Your sole and exclusive right and remedy in case of dissatisfaction with the services or any other grievance shall be your termination and discontinuation of access to or use of the services.
- In addition, you agree that Proofratings is not responsible for any data compiled by our services and that Proofratings will not be liable, in any manner, as a result of your exposure to any defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, obscene or otherwise unlawful content or data. In no event shall Proofratings, or any third party provider of any component of the services or of any information delivered as part of the services, be liable to you and/or any party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or similar damages arising out of or related to the services, content, products, the use or inability to use this website, or any linked website, including without limitation, lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, or other economic losses, loss of programs or other data, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if Proofratings is advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability associated with any viruses which may infect your computer equipment.
- Some jurisdictions limit or prohibit the foregoing limitations, and in such jurisdictions the foregoing limitations shall be applied to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The content and the Service offered by us are provided “as is” and as available without representations or warranties of any kind. We expressly disclaim any warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We shall in no case be held liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for damages for the use of the Service, including loss of profits, contracts, turnover, business, business opportunity, loss or corruption of data or recovery of data or whatsoever.
Third party disclosure and trademarks
Proofratings provides a convenient location for businesses to manage their online reputation. In doing so, we may provide links to and descriptions of numerous third-party review platforms including but not limited to information about their products, services, activities, events and content (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We provide Third-Party Content as a service to those interested in such content. Your dealings or correspondence with third parties and your use of or interaction with any Third-Party Content are solely between you and the third party. You acknowledge that use of such Third-Party Content may be subject to additional terms and conditions. You further agree it is your responsibility to review and comply with such additional terms and conditions to the extent applicable. Proofratings does not control or endorse, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any Third-Party Content, and your access to and use of such Third-Party Content is at your own risk.
Proofratings is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of these third parties, nor is it in a joint venture relationship or partnership with any of these third parties. Such third-parties are not associated in any way with Proofratings, the Website or Services. To the extent Proofratings uses any tradenames or trademarks associated with such third-parties, it does so solely to identify those companies and their services. Proofratings makes no claim as to ownership of such third-party trademarks.
Facebook, including its subsidiaries, reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and any other indicia for source of goods or services (“Mark(s)”).
Yelp, including its subsidiaries, reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and any other indicia for source of goods or services (“Mark(s)”).
Google, including its subsidiaries, reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and any other indicia for source of goods or services (“Mark(s)”).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.